Who is Zod? I am an amalgam of thousands of details. I won’t bother trying to mention them all, but I will say…
- I am usually a very quiet person.
- I consider myself to be a gentleman.
- I am a loving husband and proud father.
- I am a noctural creature.
- I adore science fiction.
- I hate wearing wrist watches.
- I prefer games of strategy over games of chance.
- I have a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Sciences.
- I enjoy thunderstorms in a way that most people don’t seem to understand.
- I consider Wikipedia to be my all-time favorite website.
- I can cook, but not extremely well.
- I prefer November to any other month, because it is startign to get cooler (allowing me to start breaking out my jackets), but too cold (because I don’t like shoveling snow).
- I love reading novels by Robert Louis Stevenson, Robert Heinlein, and Patrick O’Brian.
- I am looking forward to retirement, but still have a long way to go.
- I can never seem to find a hat that fits.
- I hate talking on the phone. I would rather drive over and talk to you in person.
- I’ve started studying Hangeul in hopes that knowing it will help me in my study of Hangungmal (aka Korean). I don’t really need to learn Korean, but I’d really like to be able to watch my KDramas without being so dependent upon subtitles.
- If I could get ANY 7 people together (living or dead) for a social evening of poker, beer and snackage; the guest list would include:
Dwight D. Eisenhower